Mobile Technical SupportMay 28, 2020
Contract - W2
Job area code:
Job postal code:
Phone/ Email Support, Customer Service, Windows, iOS
Project and Responsibilities:
Quest Solutions, Inc. would like to engage Field Sales Support Consultant for our client’s FIS/Connex systems. The successful candidate will provide technical support and occasional training to our client’s remote sales force across the U.S. and Canada so they can effectively utilize our internally developed business applications in the selling process. In this role, the individual will utilize software skills and knowledge to promote user self-sufficiency and productivity through information technology. Additionally, the consultant may be asked to participate on project teams to provide testing and support insights as applications are developed and enhanced. Supported programs include a thick-client sales and CRM application running on Windows-based PCs, intranet systems used for training and selling tools, a browser-based point of sale system for Windows/iOS, and a mobile device management system.
Skills / Experience:
- This position is responsible for supporting point-of-sale applications, basic wireless connectivity and mobile email set-up.
- Support can include answering phone/email questions, testing applications, troubleshooting, creating/maintaining solution documentation, and participating in small projects.
- Support includes understanding technical aspects of the software and the underlying business rules.
- This position will follow prescribed support procedures and apply troubleshooting and analytical skills to figure out solutions for new issues.
- All support contacts will be recorded in our incident-tracking software for reporting support statistics.
- Two or more years assisting users via a phone/email support environment.
- Strong skills in customer service, Windows and iOS, problem identification and resolution, and verbal/email communication.
- Ability to maintain strong technical skills and business knowledge in a changing environment.
- Ability to work independently and in a team efforts.